Monday 8 August 2016

A Right Pair of Losers - Week One


Shall I tell you how much weight I lost in the first seven days of this diet?

I weighed myself this morning, before breakfast. Just as I did last Monday morning. Today I weighed a whole 6lb less than I did a week ago. Success!

Mum weighed herself for me too. She has lost a grand total of 4lb. Another success!

I know (before you say to me) that a lot of this will be water. But we are both moving in the right direction. And, most importantly, Mum hasn’t had to have a tablet at all, all week. So well done, Mum.

These results speak for themselves – we are both losing weight. We now have some extra motivation to keep this diet up for another seven days to see what we weight in at next Monday morning. Hopefully we’ll both be a few pounds lighter again but we’ll have to wait and see.

How much will we lose over this coming week? Will week two be more difficult and carry new challenges? Keep reading my blog to find out!  

To summarise:
I lost: 6lb
Mum lost: 4lb

Combined weight lost: 10lb

No comments:

Post a Comment