Monday 29 August 2016

Day 29 - Bank Holiday Monday

Today has been one of those family days where you go somewhere a little bit different, a little further away. You pack a lunch and things for your children to snack on. You plan activities and watch with delight as your family eats and enjoys the things you have packed and planned for them.

(I might just add here that I did not snack on anything today! I simply ate my three calorie-counted meals and have felt hungry exactly zero times over the duration of today.)

Bank holiday Monday; August bank holiday. It has been great. But tonight I'm tired and I just want to dry my hair and slump on the sofa for a bit before bed - and before I have to get up for work tomorrow. And before I have to plan another week of weather-corresponding dinners and clean the bathroom and the bed sheets...

So, here it is. The weight loss summary for Week Four:


This week I lost: 2 lb
In total I have lost: 9 lb

This week Mum Lost: 2 lb
In total Mum has lost: 9 lb

Combined Weight Loss Overall at the Halfway Mark: 18 lb

Nine pounds each over the last four weeks and many other benefits besides. I can't wait to see what the next four weeks will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment